Well, I'll go to the foot of my stairs...

Often startled, frequently amused, sometimes scared; rarely speechless. Can be found at witchywoo22@yahoo.co.uk

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Witchy-Woo's Wednesday Wow...

...comes from Screaming into the Void and is a few days old now. Amananta not only writes so well but she does an inordinate amount of work too.

Her post "I love being challenged like this" is a thoroughly researched piece of writing with a ton of links that illustrate her point beyond argument. And they really need to be read. Anyone who can manage to read them all in one go deserves a prize. I couldn't do it! But I'm aware that amananta had to wade through all that poo, and more, in order to write that post - another reason for this being my Wednesday Wow.

amananta - I salute you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home