Well, I'll go to the foot of my stairs...

Often startled, frequently amused, sometimes scared; rarely speechless. Can be found at witchywoo22@yahoo.co.uk

Friday, August 25, 2006

simply wondered suggested it...

...and here it is. Witchy-Woo's one off Thursday Thrill*.

I love ms jared anyway. I love the way I feel like I'm eavesdropping on her conversations with her mum and yet I'm kind of included in them at the same time. I love the openness and 'familiarity' of her blog. I love her cats and I love the way she loves her cats. I'm a huge jared fan!

But this.... this has pulled me out of the slough of despond. This has made me yell "hell, yeah!" at my screen. This has put me firmly back on track. This is sisterhood in action and I love it. It's thrilled me!

*ok...so it's actually Friday. It's still my Thursday, ok?

3 Comments:

  • At 3:45 AM, Blogger ms. jared said…

    hee! thanks, witchy-woo. the feeling is absolutely mutual. here's to the sisterhood: HELL YEAH!

    happy thursday/friday/everyday...
    xoxo, jared

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Pony said…

    Oh thank you another wonderful new blog (to me). Pissing in the cheerios. YES! Definitely going to put that on some sticky notes around here. More pissing in the cheerios!

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Friday? Thursday? Only patriarchal labels hon, you do a Wow, or whatever, on whatever day you want! I'll still come and read it. Umm, and then wipe up my poor melted brain.......

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home