Well, I'll go to the foot of my stairs...

Often startled, frequently amused, sometimes scared; rarely speechless. Can be found at witchywoo22@yahoo.co.uk

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Witchy-Woo's Wednesday Wow!

...comes from Laurelin in the Rain.

Following her hugely popular troll identification posts (parts I and II) and inspired by Ms Violet's post about sexual harassment in the street, Laurelin has analysed and classified the behaviour and motivation of those males who yell from cars, sound their horns, make uninvited comments and generally take pleasure in harassing women in the street.

While I was reading it I was reminded of the behaviour of internet trolls. Could there be a connection? Read it here and see what you think.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:42 AM, Blogger spotted elephant said…

    I think there's a definite connection with trolls. The internet has provided a whole new medium to harrass women. They have to change their behavior slightly, but the message, and the point of the behavior is the same: showing women their place.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home