Well, I'll go to the foot of my stairs...

Often startled, frequently amused, sometimes scared; rarely speechless. Can be found at witchywoo22@yahoo.co.uk

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sometimes I just wish...

....that a blog I click on or someone on a message board I belong to or the BBC news site or Society Guardian or someone has found the answer to ending the suffocating patriarchal oppression me, my daughter and my sisters endure every day.

I get quite despirited at times. This is one of them.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger asdgasdfaserwe said…

    Witchy, sorry to hear you're having one of those moments. None of us will see the end of patriarchal oppression in our lifetime. We are just easing the way for future feminists. I think we're talking hundreds of years. It's difficult to keep the spirit up.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger simply wondered said…

    feminist first seems to have dispensed all the available wisdom on this one, so can I just say you appear to be a clanger - if you were a real feminist you would have assisted in the liberation of the poor bloody soup dragon.

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger witchy-woo said…

    We're working on it...

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger v said…

    hey ww, hope youre ok, love yr new pic! x

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Laurelin said…

    I hate the dispiriting moments. I don't know if it helps, but you know I love you, right?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home