Well, I'll go to the foot of my stairs...

Often startled, frequently amused, sometimes scared; rarely speechless. Can be found at witchywoo22@yahoo.co.uk

Monday, May 01, 2006

Friday May 5th is.....


Yay! brownfemipower at woman of color has had the brilliant idea that we could all do with some fun.

As she says:

"...this blog for radical fun day will be a day for all us radical/progressive bloggers to let our hair down, do some heavy dancing, and remember why we like each other and why we like to blog."

So get over there and sign up if you'd like to make some smiles.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger asdgasdfaserwe said…

    'Yay' from me too! I'll use this as a reason to make sure I have a fun day all around, including a fun blog...

    B.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home